This Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) applies to the services accessed through www.executivevelocityblog.com (the “Services”) provided by Executive Velocity Blog (“Executive Velocity Blog,” “our,” or “we”). Your use of the Services is subject to acceptance of this AUP. Executive Velocity Blog may change or modify this AUP at any time and it is your responsibility to check for modifications on a regular basis.
PROVISION OF SERVICE
Services may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. The relationship between a coach and coachee/user/you is subject to professional, legal and ethical obligations and it is your responsibility to act in accordance with the boundaries established by any coach you are working with. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the Services or removal of your account with or without notice. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk.
You must: (a) be at least 18 years of age; and (b) have not been previously suspended or removed from using the Services.
You agree to (a) provide accurate information when creating an account; (b) maintain your account information; (c) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password or access to your account; (d) promptly notify Executive Velocity Blog if you suspect any security breaches related to the Services; and (e) assume responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
You may not upload, use, create, transmit, store, display, distribute, share or otherwise make available any content, descriptions, or information in connection with your use of the Services that:
- prohibited by the entity which has procured your access;
- is illegal or fraudulent or that would support any criminal or civil offense;
- may create a risk of injury or loss to you, any other person, any animal or any property;
- is obscene, pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit;
- depicts graphic violence, or make any threats to commit violent acts;
- is offensive, harassing, tortuous or otherwise objectionable to others;
- you do not have a right to make available;
- you know is untruthful; or
- violates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SERVICE
You are solely responsible for your conduct with respect to the Services. You will not do any of the following:
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works of the Services;
- distribute the Services or make the Services available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time;
- modify, disclose, or reverse engineer any part of the Services;
- remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary rights notice or labels on or in the Services;
- use the Services in any manner that could negatively affect Executive Velocity Blog’s other users or that could impair the functioning of the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems;
- impersonate or use the Services by misrepresenting your affiliation with others;
- build a competitive product or service, or copy any functions of the Services; or
- disclose to any third party any analysis relating to the Services.
If you violate any of the foregoing restrictions, your right to use the Services will immediately and automatically terminate.
From time to time you may provide feedback regarding the Services. Executive Velocity Blog will own all rights in such feedback and you waive any rights you may have to such feedback.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
Nothing provided to you through the Services constitutes therapy or medical advice. There is no doctor-patient relationship or therapist-patient relationship created in connection with the Services. Services are not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional and any information provided through the Services cannot be relied upon when making medical decisions. If you require medical advice you should consult with a medical professional.
If you are a Executive Velocity Blog Care user, Your program may provide access or direction to a mental health provider. Any services provided by any such provider do not constitute Services under this AUP. Unless otherwise instructed, your relationship with any such provider is wholly separate from your relationship with Executive Velocity Blog.